Skip Navigation

Grave Creek Mound Archaeology Complex to be closed July 19-30 for skylight replacement

Grave Creek Mound Archaeology Complex in Moundsville will be closed to the public July 19-30, 2005 for replacement of the facility’s skylight. The complex will reopen on Sunday, July 31, with regular hours. The staff offices will remain open during the skylight installation. For more information, call (304) 843-4128.

- 30 -

Ginny Painter
Deputy Commissioner/Communications Manager
West Virginia Division of Culture and History
The Cultural Center
1900 Kanawha Blvd., East
Charleston, WV 25305
Phone (304) 558-0220, ext. 120
Fax (304) 558-2779
Email ginny.painter@wvculture.org