Skip Navigation

Bills Introduced
in the
Virginia General Assembly

Ar1981


Bill No. 137, To incorporate the Bridgeport and Shinston turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 138, To provide for the construction of the Sutton and Charleston turnpike, on state account, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 141, To appropriate an additional sum of money to extend the Franklin and Monterey turnpike to the Warm springs in Bath county, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 148, To increase the capital stock of the Franklin and Circlesville turnpike company, to extend its road to Beverley, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 150, To provide for the construction of the Fork lick turnpike, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 152, To amend and re-enact the act passed March 18th, 1853, entitled an act to incorporate the Buckhannon and Little Kanawha Turnpike Company, and authorizing said company to increase its capital stock, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 164, Authorizing the completion of the Logan, Raleigh and Monroe turnpike by the Board of public works, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 165, Authorizing an increase of the capital stock of the Sweet and Salt sulphur springs turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 166, Authorizing a state subscription to the capital stock of the Mountain lake and Salt sulphur springs turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 167, To incorporate the New Martinsville and Burton station turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 168, To increase the capital of the Newark turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 170, To incorporate the Walker’s creek turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 183, Making a further appropriation to the Beverley and Fairmont road, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 184, To authorize the Board of public works to make a subscription to the capital stock of the Giles, Fayette and Kanawha turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 207, To amend and re-enact the second section of an act passed March 1st, 1853, entitled an act to increase the capital stock of the Pennsylvania, Morgantown and Beverley turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 208, To incorporate the Wayne court house and Tug fork turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 209, Providing for completing the macadamizing the Weston and Gauley bridge turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 212, To incorporate the Lewis county and Harrison county turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 215, Incorporating the Bank of Williamstown in the county of Wood, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 216, To incorporate the Preston Bank of Virginia at Kingwood in the county of Preston, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 227, Incorporating the Sleepy creek and Potomac turnpike company, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 231, To establish an independent bank in the town of Weston in the county of Lewis, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 248, To establish a branch bank at Buckhannon in the county of Upshur, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 249, To amend an act entitled an act to establish a branch bank at Clarksburg in Harrison county, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 253, To amend the first section of an act entitled an act to incorporate the Northern Bank of Virginia at Wellsburg in the county of Brooke, passed March 7th, 1856, January 25, 1858

Bill No. 270, To increase the capital stock of the Huntersville and Monterey turnpike company, and to authorize the building certain bridges on the road of said company, January 28, 1858

Bill No. 271, To increase the capital stock of the Morgan and Frederick turnpike company, January 28, 1858

Bill No. 273, To incorporate the Wilsonburg turnpike, January 28, 1858

Bill No. 291, Incorporating the Tygart’s valley rail road company, January 28, 1858

Bill No. 292, Providing for the completion of the Middle fork turnpike road, January 28, 1858

Bill No. 330, Incorporating the Williamsport and Old Fields turnpike company in the county of Hardy, January 28, 1858

Bill No. 374, To incorporate the Romine’s mills and Jane Lew turnpike company, February 3, 1858


Archives Collections

West Virginia Archives and History